unfinished

I plan to say stuff here.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Cooking Cajun

I will be cooking Cajun tonight. I thought I knew what good Cajun food was until I went to New Orleans. Now I know that the shrimp covered in green chili sauce is not etouffee. Upon my return to the forgotten time zone, I realized there wasn't a whole lot of Cajun for us to eat, so I learned to cook it as I am prone when local restaurants can't give me what I need. One the problems with the forgotten time zone is the total lack of culture. Ethnic cuisine and unique stores typically don't do well around here. If you're not opening a steak house, you might as well call it quits before starting. I like my time zone, but sometimes I wish we had a little more influx of some culture. Art, food, or something. One of my favorite teaches back in the day said this area was just too white.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

sweet jesus my fucking eyeballs are bleeding from reading this font color on the exact same background color.

A pox on thee!